1. How do we use your personal information?
* We use your personal information for following purposes:
- Improving the quality of our products and services in personalizing your shopping experience.
- Providing you with our promotions/ discounts.
- Communicating with you regarding purchases and responding to your questions/ comments.
* Information you provide to us:
- Full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
2. With whom do we share your personal information?
We do not sell personal information to third parties. In order for us to provide our products and services to you, we share some of your personal information with trusted third-party service providers, or with public authorities in some specific cases:
- With any customer agreement
- To protect the rights of our company and partners: We only provide customer’s personal information when we are sure that such information can protect rights and properties of our company and related partners. The information will be legally disclosed in accordance with the law of Vietnam.
- With any request from public authorities if required by law
- If it is necessary to provide customer information to a third party sponsor for promotions, we will notify you before sharing. You reserve the right to share your information to get the promotion or not.
3. How long do we store your information?
Baya.vn will store your personal information in our internal systems while providing services to you, either until the storing purpose is completed or when you request to delete the information.
4. BAYA’s Privacy Contacts
BAYA FURNITURE JSC
Address: 673, Điện Biên Phủ, BINH THANH Dist., HOCHIMINH
5. Access & edit your personal information
You can access and edit your personal information by logging in to baya.vn account, or contact us as above.
6. How do we keep your information safe?
- Keep your information secure
- Answer all your questions about the privacy of personal information while using our services.
For the best security of customer information, we recommend that you restrict logging in automatically, pay attention to the password saving setting and make sure to log out after using a public computer. We will not be responsible if your personal information is leaked due to the above reasons.